Wednesday, December 08, 2010

A desire to post


Sorry for the lack of updates. There has been much to write about but little time to do so. Most of the action bar been over at travelling allrite and on Twitter.

Anyway, maybe that will change now that I have joined the ranks of smartphone users thanks to my new HTC Desire Android mobile phone.

I decided that I really needed a better device to allow me to access the web while on the move. The Sony Ericsson w705's browser just couldn't cope with things like work's webmail. Pity, because it was otherwise a great phone.

Pity that typing on a virtual keyboard is so error ridden in comparison to a physical pad. Next time I'll be looking for one with a keyboard, having had quite a lot of experience typing with small keys.

No comments:

Popular Posts