Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Wrap Up

In less than an hour we'll be saying goodbye 2010. I'm not going to write much as we just returned from a trip down to Melbourne.

It's been a strange year. A lot has happened and very little. In February we moved out of our old house and into the new. I'm still less than happy at the new place, though ask anyone else and they'll tell you that it's a wonderful house. I did enjoy floating around the pool this evening.

Alex started childcare.He seems to like it, though he also develops faster when on holidays with us. He has to travel in the train with us for over three hours a day and my daily commute is now up to five hours. Unfortunately, he still doesn't sleep through the night most nights. In other ways, especially language, he has shot ahead.

Talking about holidays (see Travelling Allrite) we had three major trips: Shanghai, Hong Kong and Japan in June, Singapore in October and Melbourne this past week.

Technology wise, I'm still waiting for the solar panels to be successfully connected to the grid. I also joined the ranks of smart phone users with an HTC Desire Android phone. It proved very useful on our recent trip.

What will 2011 bring? I don't know yet because life has been too busy to stop and consider the future.

Here's hoping for a peaceful (ie quiet) start to the new year.

No comments:

Popular Posts