Monday, February 27, 2012

Me vs ASP.Net Part 1

"Now that Internet Explorer has won the browser wars..." says the ASP.Net video tutor on my PC.

What?!?!?!

It may currently have the largest market share, but it sure as hell hasn't "defeated" the opposition. It's like claiming that because the United States is (okay, was for a short time) the only superpower that one can just ignore any cultural differences elsewhere in the world.

Proof that Microsoft really is an American company?

I'm on day one of my ASP.Net training. I'm trying to approach the language with an open mind, same as I would for any other language. However, so far I'm still struggling to get past that same "bulldog enthusiasm" I discussed in No fun Microsoft.

More to come over the next week...

No comments:

Popular Posts