Friday, December 26, 2008

Baby's first Christmas


Baby's First Christmas is a Big Deal judging from the number of ornaments, clothes and toys for sale that include that label. Of course, the little ones have no clue what the fuss is all about. They just wake you up early because it's feed time, not I-can't-wait-to-unwrap-my-presents time.

It doesn't matter because Alex's parents had a fun time. We invited B's mother and friend over for a lunch of roast chicken and pudding, followed by a viewing of the Mamma Mia DVD that I gave B for Christmas.

I hope everyone else's Christmases were as relaxed and pleasant as our own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.. and a merry christmas to you all. Thanks so much for the pressie...picked it up on xmas eve... made me laugh all the way back to Sydney :)
will call soon
P

Popular Posts